I'm so excited to debut my new promotional video for my speaking and writing ministry!
(If you are reading this via email, you may have to visit my blog to watch the video, so come on over!)
As a member of the Christian Women Affiliate, and their "Review Crew," I got this video in exchange for an honest review, and I can tell you I honestly cannot be happier!
The CWA Video Service, and the fabulous Evonne Mandella, work with you to make the perfect video for your needs. (Evonne has a Master’s Degree from
and Seminary. She currently enjoys working with Christian Television Network to provide uplifting high quality videos year round. She has made Cinema Quality Videos for leaders in the Christian fitness, Magazine, and Christian television industry.) Bethany Bible College
All you have to do is send her whatever photos or graphics you need, as well as a video or audio clip, and she puts together something fabulous (as you can see).
I sent her a few things, and she took the initiative to visit my website, and get a feel for "who I am" and used some additional text from there. She worked with me to make the edits I wanted (you all know I am picky). And she worked tireless with me to find just the right music. (Let's just say I was particular here too).
And each time Evonne came back immediately with something to put a smile on my face. She was so wonderful to work with, I can't recommend the CWA Video service enough.
So if you need a promotional video for your ministry, book, etc., etc, check it out. Here are some details:
For Only $50 you will get:
- A custom made, high resolution video, specifically created with your taste and customer base in mind.
- The highest quality of music in the industry to find just the right song to match your product.
- High resolution video clips to further enhance to your product.
- Your own download-able mp4 version of the video to share, email, post to youtube, vimeo, whatever you like- it is yours.
- You will receive an embed code and link to your own personal video page.
I hope you will check out the CWA Video Service. I think they’ll make you as happy as they have made me.
Kelly Combs is a Christian wife, mom, writer and speaker. You can learn about Kelly by visiting her website at www.kellycombs.com