1. I am thankful for a new hard drive! And that I had much of my stuff backed up.
2. I am thankful that my daughter is working toward the transition to middle school in September, and the Lord is with us every step of the way.
3. I am thankful for my birthday! It was a great celebration. (See photos below!)
4. I am thankful to be in Bible study. I love learning more about my Savior. I am also thankful for good friends who show up at just the right time. The song "lean on me" is so true. I'm thankful for good friends to lean on, when I'm not strong.
5. I am thankful that I am getting time to write. It isn't always easy to get that time.
#3 - My Birthday!!
Happy Birthday to me. (Yes, I needed a hair cut):
The cutie tote from a good friend. (notice it's my colors!)
A fancy suit from my husband & girls:
Turn your head, the photo is the wrong angle. This is an insulated hot/cold mug with my intial in it (hot pink of course). It can hold either my coffee or my frappachino! From a friend.
From my sister, MyADHDMe. Seinfeld used to be my favorite show. A devotional, Mocha with Max, which I've already read and loved, a mini-frame (Says Hershey's in it, like I would frame chocolate or something. LOL! That was a joke from her). And finally a notebook with a pug on it. She bought it because it looked like my dog. Except it doesn't at all. To a non-dog person a pug & a Boston Terrier might look alike. So she said other than the color and the breed, it looks just like my dog. A typical MyADHDMe gift, and I think it was my favorite, just because it made me laugh out loud, and still makes me laugh every time I look at it.