Thankful Thursday is a meme that encourages people to think of 5 things, big or small, to be thankful for each week. This inspires an attitude of gratitude. Here are my five.
1. I'm thankful for medical science, which found yet another mole of mine to be abnormal. So I'll be having some more tissue cut out. Trading moles for scars seems to be my hobby, but it beats malignant melanoma skin cancer! So yay for finding stuff early. And y'all already knew I was abnormal, right?
2. Thankful to be back to blogging. I was so excited to take December off, but am enjoying catching up with all my blog friends.
3. Thankful that I live in a safe place in the world. With the recent earthquake in Haiti, I can't help but think how blessed we are in U.S., and in my little neck of the woods.
4. Thankful that God is always there for me. God loves me when I'm good, bad, happy or sad! And he loves you too! God is love.
5. Thankful for date night coming this weekend. Hubby & I have a black tie event this weekend! I'll be posted pictures and details next week, but should be a fun event! Woo!
What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment, or link a blog post at Truth 4 the Journey by clicking the button below.