5 things I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving
1. Spending Thanksgiving with my in-laws who I adore. I am blessed with a God-fearing mother-in-law who blesses my heart.
2. Food to eat, and a plenty of it.
3. Safe travels to and from my in-laws home.
4. Freedom of religion - you can't think about Thanksgiving without remember the Piligrams who created it, and how they came to America for that freedom. This website has some interesting facts, including how the Piligrams fasted and prayed over their dry and dying crops. Then the rains came, and to celebrate the Governor created the first real Thanksgiving.
5. The Christmas Season is beginning! To me, Thanksgiving is the foreshadowing of Christmas, you know it will soon be here. I love the CHristmas season, the time of love and joy and peace, and to think that it is the birthday of my Savior. This is my favorite time of year, and I am thankful for it!
May God bless you this Thanksgiving Day! Click the button below to see what others are thankful for today, or leave a comment by clicking "Chatty Comments" below.