5 Things I am thankful for this week:
1. I am SO THANKFUL that my medical tests last Thursday were all okay. I've mentioned it several times, but that is because I am so thankful! Amen!
2. I am thankful to attend a church I love. I enjoy it so much and am being fed.
3. I am thankful for my Bible study leader who gives her time and energy and is so encouraging and nice. She is the greatest!
4. I am thankful for my sweet little dog, Buddy. He shows me such devotion and unconditional love. Even though he occasionally poops in the house, and he ate my favorite pair of slippers, I love that stupid dog. :-)
5. I'm thankful for everything I have, gifts from God!
James 1:17 -- Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment, or you can write your own blog post and link up by clicking the Thankful Thursday button below.