1. I'm thankful that my oldest daughter is better and at school this week. We got to spend 5 days of quality time together when she was out of school sick last week.
2. I'm thankful that now I get to spend lots of quality time with my younger daughter, as she is home sick this week. (!) Oh yes, she is. Her fever was 103.8 and I am so thankful that she is feeling better and her fever is now more managable.
3. Thankful for friends who have been helping me out by doing little ins and outs for me while I'm stuck at home (like picking up a supply my oldest needed at school, or delivering a meal to me).
4. I'm thankful that I'm going out to dinner with a girlfriend tonight. I need a night out, and it will be fun to eat & be merry. I'm thankful that my husband is going to stay with the kids and let me step out for a couple of hours.
5. I'm thankful that we get our puppy on Saturday. The girls CANNOT wait!
What are you thankful for? Leave a comment or write a post and link up at Truth for the Journey by clicking the button below.