UPDATE TO #1 - My follow up went well. Yay! Re-check in 6 months, but all looks good. Thanks to all.
5 Things I'm thankful for this week:
1. Praying friends (yes again!) I had a "routine" annual exam come back with a blip, so this afternoon I'm having a follow-up. My gal pals are praying, calling and emailing me like crazy. I love these ladies. I'm sure it's nothing, but boy does it feel good to have prayer support.
2. Wednesdays at church! I don't have to cook dinner, and I get fed physically and spiritually! Woo! And my kids have fun learning and doing crafts. Yes!
3. Date night! My husband and I have a date night...a black tie event no less, this weekend. I'll post pictures next week of us in our finery. Very excited and thankful that we'll have some couple time.
4. Validation. Who doesn't want that? I got my first examiner payout on my "Tips for Moms" site. If you'd like to find out how you can get paid to write about things in your area, email me! I love my blogging...but to get paid for writing is icing on the cake!
5. Books! I love reading, and this reviewing thing is bringing more new and free books my way. I love to read, I love to give my opinion, and I love free stuff! What could be better than that?
What are you thankful for this week?