5 things I'm thankful for this week:
1. I am thankful that I have an opportunity to write my Tips for Moms. I love the chance to expand my writing. Have you visited my new site? Hop on over and see it. If you like it, subscribe and you will get my Tips for Moms every time its published. Thanks for checking it out!
2. I am thankful that several folks have new writing jobs because they liked the Tips for Mom and applied for a writing position at Examiner like I did. Are you looking to expand your writing and earn some pocket change at the same time? Visit examiner.com and apply - but please make sure and click that examiner Kelly Combs referred you. You may get a new job, and I get a bonus for the reference. Email me with questions at ChattyKelly@comcast.net
3. I am thankful for a trip to VA Beach yesterday! Although it was COLD, WINDY & RIPTIDES, the kids still had fun playing in the sand (sweatshirts over swimsuits!), and we walked the boardwalk, and spent time with friends. Not perfect, but fun just the same.
4. I am thankful that today we attend Open House at school to meet teachers and see classrooms. Especially important for my little one entering kindergarten.
5. I am thankful for YOU my readers for always encouraging me with your precious comments. You make my heart feel good. Thanks!