5 things I'm thankful for this week:
1. I'm thankful that my new Bible study group is going well. I love the leader, she is so nurturing and caring, and I am happy to be in the group!
2. I'm thankful for my cooking co-op which started back up last week! Meals delivered to my door 3 nights a week. Don't know what a cooking co-op is? Visit my link here.
3. I'm thankful to get back to the gym. (I'm hesitant to write this. Every time I mention the gym, it gets cancelled). But I'm glad I'm starting to go again and work on getting in shape.
4. Thankful for coffee dates with friends. This week with Sue J., next week with Sonya, the following with Patterson 5. So nice to catch up and fellowship.
5. I'm thankful that David sang his praises to God in the Bible, and that from that we have beautiful praise songs so we can sing too. I love singing praise songs to God!
What are you thankful for this week?