Five things I'm thankful for this week:
1. I'm thankful that God is with me, even when I don't "feel" Him. (I started Beth Moore's Esther Bible study yesterday, and that is the intro topic.) Sometimes we don't feel His presence, but we believe that He will never leave nor forsake us.
2. I thankful I live in a free country where I can openly study God's Word, then blog, facebook or twitter about it. No underground church house for me. Friends, that is something to be hugely thankful for.
3. I'm thankful for my husband. Whether its bouncing ideas off of him, or getting a backup in my parenting decisions, I'm thankful that I'm not in this life single.
4. I'm thankful for my kids. I love my kids so much it makes my heart hurt. And to think that my Heavenly Father loves me MORE THAN THAT?? Amazing.
5. I'm thankful for blogging. Who would have thought that this little thing called blogger could have lead to so many friendships, prayer partners, and fellowship. Thanks y'all!