5 things I'm thankful for this week:
1. I am so thankful to God that my children had a wonderful first day of school and both love school. They have great teachers. We are blessed!
2. I am thankful for my girlfriends. There is nothing like a sister in Christ to share happiness, sadness, fun & failure! Love my friends!
3. I am thankful for my new Bible study group which starts next week. Excited to meet new sisters in Christ and be mentored in my faith.
4. Thankful for the healthy of my family. And praying for Andrew in the same breath as I am praising God for our health. He is only 12 yrs old and has an inoperable stage 4 brain tumor. His mom, "Bella-Mella" is claiming healing and glorifying God through this process. Have you prayed for Andrew?
5. I thank God that all our needs are met. We are full, dressed, healthy, happy and hopeful about the future. God lives & reigns forever and ever, amen!