1. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don't care, just share. This is from my eight grade graduation, it is my dad and me. Thankfully I grew out of this stage. Does anyone had positive memories from middle school?
2. What's your favorite Beatles song? I don't like the Beatles, but my favorite song by them is Long & Winding Road, performed by David Archuleta.
3. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be? Cotton PJ Pants and a cotton t-shirt.
4. Would you rather host a party or be a guest? Be a guest! What time should I be there?
5. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that? I love holding a book, underlining key phrases, and everything about it. I will miss books.
6. Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing? I guess by listening. I'm not sure.
7. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex? (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?) Well if I can remember back that far (!), I like cleanliness. Clean nails, well dressed, just a lot of care about personal appearance. (Like who knew right, I am the germ-freak.)
8. Snacks. Salty or sweet? Sweet!!!
9. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn't realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there? There is a wrapped graduation gift I bought for my kids former sitter when she graduated from high school 2 years ago. I always meant to give it to her...never did. I need unwrap and regift I guess.
10. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie? Days of Thunder. Although Rain Man and Jerry McGuire were both good too. "Show me the money!"
11. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don't like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle? Give it away. I usually ask my sisters, and one of them will use it. However, I've been using the same shampoo (Redken Fresh Curls) for a long time and love it.
12. Your favorite Fall comfort food? (Last week it was beverage.) I love a good stew or soup. And BREAD!! Give me a hot roll and a bowl of soup and I am a happy gal.