Things I am thankful for this week:
1. I am thankful that I had the opportunity to know Sonya's dad, a wonderful man who left a huge legacy of faith to his family. He will be missed so much, but what an incredible man of honor. It was a pleasure to have known him.
2. I am thankful for the pastor who said "We can't bring him back, but we can make sure we go where he is." I know where I'm going when I die. I'm so thankful that Jesus paid the price for my sin, so I can be in Heaven.
3. I'm thankful for a friend who gave me a big pile of clothes that don't fit her after baby #3. Woo! Thanks, Gwen.
4. I'm thankful that Gigi got to help her 5th grade teacher set up the classroom. She had the best time, and it was great relationship building with her new teacher.
5. I'm thankful for these last 2 weeks before school starts to love up on my kids. My little Cici starts kindergarten, and while she is ready, and I am ready, it will still be a big deal!!!