5 things I'm thankful for this week:
1. I'm especially grateful and thankful for my 10 yr old daughter who celebrated her birthday on Tuesday. She is a source of joy in my life.
2. I'm thankful for my husband's work. So many are without work now, I'm so thankful that he is working.
3. I'm thankful that we don't have any more expenses this month. With new expenses of school uniforms, school supplies, birthday gifts and my convention, this was an unusually expensive month. Thankful we don't have months like this often!
4. I am thankful that after 10 yrs of leading my stay home moms Bible study, that I am going to join another study group at my current church, and be the nurtured instead of the nurturer for a while. And I am ESPECIALLY thankful for those who are rising up into leadership so that our wonderful group will continue on without me.
5. I am thankful for a God who knows my heart and always arrives, not in my time, but in his own.
What are you thankful this week?
Need new clothes, but have no new income?
Check out my article Clothes Shopping on a Zero Budget.