So much to be thankful for this week!
1. My freelance writing job! If you haven't visited, check me out here. I'll be posting there Monday/Wednesday/Friday, so bookmark it! Subscribe! Visit often! And feel free to suggest ideas that you'd like me to write about!
2. My writers conference! I leave Wednesday! Woo! I'll be traveling with Sonya & Laurie, and meeting Kelli and Leslie while I'm there. A blog reunion! Anyone else headed to Philly?
3. Cecil Murphey! As you may remember my story was cut from his book "Christmas Miracles" earlier this year. I had a chance to email chat with him, and he is the most gracious and giving person! The Christian writing community is just awesome, and he is a stellar person.
4. My husband. He's on kid duty while I'm gone and I'm thankful that he taking time off from work, and of course funding my trip. Without his support I wouldn't be able to go. So thanks honey!
5. Jesus -- Baby, Man, Lived, Died, Rose, Rules. AMEN! I believe!
**They'll be no Thankful Thursday post from me next week, while I'm in Philly. But I'll be thankful for all I'm learning, doing, seeing, meeting & experiencing!! **
What are you thankful for this week?