Five things I'm thankful for this week:
1. My husband. He goes into work later on Tues & Thurs so I can go to the gym without waking up the kids and/or dragging them along.
2. New Piano Teacher. My daughter's former teacher has moved, so we started with the new teacher on this week. My daughter LOVED her and we are excited to be under the tutelage of a locally renowned teacher.
3. Lazy Days of Summer vacation. We're 1 month into it and having fun.
4. Writing Opportunities. I've inquired about 3 writing opportunities this past week. I haven't heard back on any of them, but I took the step to inquiry. I'll let you know how it goes when I hear something.
5. Air conditioning. Our unit was out for about 36 hrs this week. When you don't have it, you suddenly appreciate it all the more.
Well, that's my 5 simple things I'm thankful for this week. I'm always thankful for God's love & sovereignty. What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment or link up at Truth4theJourney by clicking the button.