Whoops, I'm late posting. Wow, this summer vacation stuff keeps you busy. :-)
Things I'm thankful for:
1. Having a wonderful cookout on Sunday night with the whole "Truth4theJourney" family (Sonya, hubby & kids). We had a great visit. To give you an idea how long it's been since we've all been together, my 5 y/o Cici had asked me earlier in the week "Do they have a daddy?" That means it had been several years since we've all been together.
2. A playdate with my friend Sue J (Create: Make something of today). We don't see each other as much over the summer, with our busy schedules, so it was nice to get together, and Gigi spent the night with Sue's daughter CJ.
3. We may go to the beach this summer! We weren't planning for a vacation this year, but a "STAY-cation." But my hubby says we may be able to make it work. So we're hopeful.
4. Today I'm taking my kid to a theme park, so we're running around here like crazy getting ready. Thankful in advance for the fun we'll have.
5. I'm still reading Deut, but I'm back at it. I was tired of reading, it so flipped ahead to read a Psalm for inspiration. I randomly picked 106. If you haven't read Psalm 106 - it is simply a RECAP of all I've read so far in the OT! Wow. What confirmation that I'm exactly where I need to be.
What are you thankful for today?