5 Things I'm thankful for this week:
1. I'm enjoying the summer with my girls! Between the pool, play dates and season passes to a theme park, we are having a great summer STAY-cation.
2. Free books. Reviewing books is becoming a great way to get free books this summer. I'll be reviewing one tomorrow, and received another in the mail this week.
3. A new roof. Roofers are busily replacing our roof, which had started leaking. They are doing a great job and I'm thankful to have it repaired.
4. A cook-out with friends. My girls' best friends are sisters. So we had the parents over for dinner Sunday night. It was a lovely evening, and I'm so glad to have my girls have such wonderful friends.
5. A Movie Date with my sister. We watched Pilgram's Progress together, and she brought me a funny book about Germaphobes. I could have written it. (Why didn't I? Note to self: Think outside the box.)
What are you thankful for this week?