What I am thankful for this week?
1. After the worst 7 days in recent memory, I am truly thankful that the week is over. Thank you Jesus! Keep moving me forward.
2. I am thankful for caring friends who rise up and pray for me when I can't or won't do it myself.
3. I am thankful that my family (including hubs) went to the theme park together! It was a wonderful day. We still aren't sure if we'll get a real vacation this summer, so it was nice to do something together.
4. I'm thankful that my writers conference is in just 2 weeks! Wow! I'm so excited to go for lots of reasons. I'll learn so much, great opportunities, and GIRLS TRIP with my friend Sonya (who hosts the Thankful Thursday meme at her blog).
5. I'm thankful that Jesus covers all of my sins. When God looks he doesn't see my mess ups, but Jesus' perfection. I need that, because hard as a try, I just can't seem to get it right. Thank you Jesus!
What are you thankful for this week??