1. I'm thankful that school is almost done. I am exhausted and ready to sleep in, pack NO lunches and lay by the pool - on red alert as I watch my children swim. No relaxing at the pool, but at least I can tan while I watch my kids. (I wear SPF 50, so I don't actually tan...just turn off-white instead of stark white).
2. I'm thankful for my bloggy friend Lea! Lea (from the Potting Shed) sent me the most adorable book mark, custom made by her. I will try to post a picture next Wednesday. Be on the look out. Thanks, Lea!
3. I'm thankful for my bloggy friend Sharon (from Joy in the Truth). Sharon had some connections regarding the Writers' Conference I'm going to this Summer, and has set me up with another Christian lady there. I was hoping to meet Sharon personally, but I don't think its going to work out this trip. Nonetheless, she's looking out for me. Thanks, Sharon!
4. I'm thankful my in-laws are doing better physically, and am looking forward to visiting them later this summer. I'm sure I post about it when go.
5. Thankful I'm reading the Bible again! I finished Numbers, and started Deuteronomy. I'm also doing a study in Proverbs. So thankful for a God who is patient with me and forgives my flaws.
What are you thankful for this week?