What I'm thankful this week:
1. Praying friends. I was having a really bad day on Friday and sent an SOS to my friend Sonya. She started praying for me and my whole day turned around and ended up having a wonderful Friday afternoon/evening. What a blessing to have friends to pray for us!
2. Vacation Bible School - my church has VBS for the kids & adults! So I'm enjoying learning too. (Cici couldn't hang, it was too late for her, so Gigi has been going and Cici's been having time with dad at home).
3. Cici's first sleepover. She & Gigi both spent the night with their friends, which meant I got a date night. Woo!
4. Bloggy gifts, awards & prizes. (See yesterday's post.)
5. God's abundant patience with me. I am evidently a slow learner. ;-)
What are you thankful for this week?