Five things I'm thankful for this week.
1. I heard back on my book proposal. The agent really likes the idea, but thinks it needs more work. So back to the drawing board. But so thankful she took the time to go over the pros and cons of my work with me. Really good feedback.
2. Friends, local & internets, who care about how I'm doing. Thanks y'all!
3. My in-laws are settling nicely into there new home at the Assisted Living Facility.
4. That I have neither 8 kids, nor the paparazzi following me around as a try to parent the 2 kids I do have.
5. To be home. I missed my bed, my shower, my dog, everything! It's lovely here (because it's home), and I appreciate it all the more after being away.
What are you thankful for this week?