1. I'm thankful for time spent with my in-laws (in-loves). The kids love them and it's quality time for sure.
2. I'm thankful that my in-laws are now safe in an assisted living facility. I'm so sad they had to move, but so happy they're safe with constant assistance right there.
3. I'm thankful my brother is pet-sitting for me. My dog, Buddy, is a real people dog and I was sick at the thought of leaving him in a kennel. Now he's home & happy with my brother. I love my dog alot. And my brother's even sent me videos & pics of the dog while I was gone. Now that's a pet-sitter!
4. I'm thankful we're coming home tomorrow. I am ready.
5. I'm thankful that I've been able to check out some blogs this week. It's been tough getting PC time in between packing up the in-laws, so know I've been visiting but not too much commenting this week. Thanks for your patience.
What are you thankful for this week?
Visit Truth4thejourney for more Thankful Thursday posts.