I wanted to share with you all some wonderful gifts and gestures I've received from bloggy friends. First is a beautiful book mark from Lea at the Potting Shed. As you can see on the left, it's a gal hula hooping. Why would Lea think I'd like that? LOL! Well, she saw this video of me. The bookmark says "I pray to my God to make me fit, obedient, bold and published. I'll do my level best for the good Lord, my King." The back of the bookmark, on the right is my blog header. Isn't Lea the best?
Next is a prize. My sister (My ADHD Me) entered a contest at Army Brats & Me. Cindy drew ADHD as the winner for these hot pink car window decals (personalized). Well, since ADHD isn't a hot pink kind of gal, and she knows EXACTLY who is, she got my initials and this is how they look on my styling mini-van. I've gotten so many compliments from my girl friends. You guys can visit Cindy if you want to order some for yourself.
The awards I've won are from Leslie at Writing for the Lord and Edie at Rich Gifts. They are the Honest Scrap Award and Kreativ (sic) Blogger Award.
Now I'm supposed to tell you either 7 or 10 things about me, that you don't know. Really, don't you know everything by now? Here are some you may or may not know.
1. I use prescription toothpaste. Ha! I know you didn't know that. (Bet you didn't even know they made it). I have extremely sensitive teeth, and this toothpaste allows me to do things like actually brush my teeth, drink cold drinks and eat sweets. Yay prescription toothpaste!
2. I switched to McDonald's coffee over Starbucks because it's cheaper and the economy is awful.
3. Sometimes I think I'll never get my book published and decide to give up. But then I get back to it. Then I give up. Then I...you get the idea.
4. I am a germaphobe (I know you know that part) BUT I have been known to kiss my dog. GROSS.
5. I'm not as organized as I used to be.
6. If my husband has a meeting, I sometimes "make" cereal for dinner. (The kids love it, I don't mind it, and he's not here!)
7. I sometimes pray for famous people I don't know like Eminem and Jon & Kate.
8. I dream of getting "discovered" by a publisher and getting published WITHOUT ANY OF THE WORK!
9. I can be lazy at times. (See #8 above).
10. I hate coming up with 10 things about me, cause I'm just really not that exciting.
THANKS again to Lea, Cindy, ADHD, Leslie & Edie!