Here are my 5 this week:
1. I'm thankful my 5 yr old is over her virus...and for decongestant medicine since I caught it.
2. I'm thankful that my accountability partner skipped the gym this morning so I could too, guilt-free.
3. I'm thankful that my nephew is out of the hospital (pneumonia) and that my niece (his sister) got her cast today (after braking her arm on Saturday.) Yes, it's safe to say my sister, ET, had a bad week this week. But it's getting better.
4. I'm thankful for encouragement from bloggy friends. You guys make my day.
5. I'm thankful that y'all will let me get by with only 4 things this week, cause my head is stopped up and it's hard to think. I think I'll go rest on the couch. :-)