Five things I'm thankful for this week:
1. My 5 yr old, Cici graduated from preschool yesterday. It was a wonderful event! I'm happy and proud, but it's bittersweet this end to the preschool yrs, as next year I'll have both girls in school full time.
2. My 9 yr old, Gigi had her Spring musical Tuesday night and she did a great job as narrator. I'm happy and proud of her.
3. I wrote my book proposal! I may not ever need it (sigh), but I wrote it, so I'm ready for the "next step" in the pathway to publication.
4. A coffee date with my friend Sue J tomorrow. Our last outing sans kids until next September. (We really should get a sitter over the summer and go out for coffee one day. We always say we will, but never do).
5. A friend took both my girls on Sunday from 2-7!! Hubby & I spent the afternoon together and went out to dinner. A very rare treat.
Hebrews 12:28 -- Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe.
What are you thankful for this week?