Here are my 5 things, big or small, this week.
1. That you guys were so understanding about me dropping Wednesday for blogging. I used that writing time to do 2 articles, and submitted them for publication. Now I'm in the waiting phase.
2. I'm still faithfully going to the gym, only missing a few days since January. And boy are you guys good on accountability. Most of you gave me big grief for missing last week. But I'm all better and back to the gym!
3. School! I admit it. I enjoy the time while my kids are at school so I can do writing, meet with my friends, or even just do housework ALONE. I'm especially conscience of this now, as my 5 yr old only has 1 more week of school.
4. My kids! Yes, I enjoy my time without them, but my life wouldn't be complete without them! They are my heart & soul and I love the stuffing out of them. THANK YOU GOD FOR MY CHILDREN! (& my hubby).
5. My life. Don't you know your life isn't yours alone, but a gift from God? He came to give us life so we could live it abundantly! I am so thankful for my life through Jesus! Thank you Lord!
What are you thankful for today?