This week's list of 5 things big or small that I'm thankful for:
1. My husband supports my writing career. Yay!
2. My daughters' swimming lessons - they will be good swimmers by summer!
3. A good friend who is recovering from basal cell skin cancer removal. I'm thankful they got all the cancer (a relatively large area) and pray she recovers quickly.
4. My sister went to church with me finally! I think she liked it. Yay!
5. Mochas at McDonald's. It's is $1 cheaper per cup than Starbucks AND for every 5 you buy, you get 1 free. In this economy that is something to be thankful for.
What are you thankful for? Link up at Truth 4 the Journey by clicking the button below, or just comment here. Thanks for stopping by as always! I'm still thankful for you!