Five things big or small I'm thankful for this week:
1. My husband! Our anniversary is Monday - 13 yrs.
2. Going on a field trip with my 9 yr old. It was so nice to spend time together, with her class.
3. I'm registered for a writers conference in August! I'm so excited to be going!
4. A date night with my husband this weekend (in honor of our anniversary).
5. A break! My friend watched my kids Tuesday afternoon so I got a pedicure! Free time, just for me? REALLY thankful for that!
What are you thankful for this week? Link up at Truth for the Journey by clicking the link below, or leave it in the comments.
And Be Thankful. Colossians 3:15b