Welcome to Thankful Thursday. This is the part of our show where Larry comes out and sings a silly song. Oops. I mean, this is the part of my blog where I write five things, big or small, that I am thankful for each week. This week:
1. I won a book! Linda (Mocha with Linda) randomly picked me to win, and it's always fun to win, isn't it? I love to read, so I'll be enjoying the book "If Tomorrow Never Comes."
2. For great teachers! I am so blessed with wonderful teachers for my kids. This is huge, especially when I hear stories from families who do not have loving, caring, Christian teachers for their children. THANK YOU TEACHERS!
3. My sister! (Both of them, but today I am being thankful especially for Mary in honor of her birthday yesterday).
4. My final edition in my 4 Part "THE POWER" series over at ithirst ezine. This was my first multi-part writing series with a monthly deadline, and I did it!
5. Spring break next week! I am SO TIRED, this week has been exhausting. So I'm thankful for the chance next week to sleep late, do fun day trips with my girls and maybe even do some Spring cleaning (and clothes sorting. You moms know you have to rotate the clothes every season as the kids grow, and it's time!)
That's my five things this week. How about you? Leave me a comment, or link up over at Truth 4 the Journey by clicking the button at the bottom of this post.
But since I mentioned silly songs...here is a silly song with Larry I'd never heard! And since it's about Monkeys and Monkeys are Funny, (or at least that's what I've heard) well I had to post it. Enjoy...or not. :-)