Five things big or small that I am thankful for this week:
1. Small glimpses of God in every day life.
2. Income Taxes - it means my husband has earned income. In this economy with so many out of work, that is something to be grateful for.
3. Friends to encourage, inspire and spur me on.
4. New Clothes. Yes, that is superficial, but soemtimes a new outfit is just the pick me up a gal needs. And when you wear your new jeans for the first time and get TWO compliments, well, you know you made a good purchase...off the clearance rack, of course! (Michael Kors is my new favorite clothing designer, and Marshall's has him for less!)
5. YOU! Yes, you, reading this post. I appreciate so much that you have taken time to visit my blog and I hope you come back often. I love the encouraging comments, but even if you never comment - the fact that you took the time to read my writing means so much. THANK YOU!
So what are you thankful for this week?