Here are the 5 things, big or small, that I am thankful for this week:
1. Edie at Rich Gift Graphics. She gave me a special birthday blog design and it was so fantastic. She has real talent. If you are looking for a blog makeover, a button or anything else blog related, check out her site.
2. My Birthday! I had so many bloggy friends come by & wish me well. THANK YOU! Thanks for my local friends too. It was a great day all around.
3. A night out! My sister (My ADHD Me) & I are going out to dinner & a show tonight. I can't wait. We have 2 annual "just us" outings, 1 for our birthday and 1 pool day. So I can't wait.
4. God's protection for my church. My church had a small fire yesterday. PRAISE HIM that no one was hurt and damage was minimal. Wed night activities were cancelled, but we'll be back to worship on Sunday. Thank you God!
5. My husband's healing. He was back to work on Tuesday and is feeling GREAT after surgery just last Friday. He is quick to recover from things, my former Army Ranger. So I'm thankful that he is better.
That's it! Five things I'm thankful for! What are you thank for this week? Link up over at Truth 4 the Journey, by clicking the button below (which was also made by Edie). Or you can just leave me a comment. Blessings to you!