Welcome to this week's Thankful Thursday - Five things I'm thankful for this week:
1. Scripture - God's word is alive and you can always find a verse that speaks to your life circumstance. Thank you Lord!
2. Praying friends - when you ask some to pray for you, it is a blessing when they do. But to receive an unexpected email that someone is praying for you is an extra special blessing. Thank you Julie for praying for me this week!
3. Chocolate - what can I say, I've had a stressful week and I've overindulged. But it was yummy.
4. Encouraging Comments - I receive the NICEST comments from you guys, and you don't know how much they bless my soul. THANK YOU!
5. A Warm Day - I hate the cold, and we've had a lot of it lately, but Monday was 62 degrees and was wonderful. (Of course, being Virginia it then snowed on Tuesday. I am not kidding). It's supposed to be cold all week (and yes, I think the 30's is cold, if you're from the mid-west I realize I am a sissy to you.) so I am very thankful for that warm day.
I encourage you to think of 5 things you're thankful for, even if you aren't going to blog about it. It really does feel good to be thankful!
Click the button below to read more Thankful Thursday postings, or to join in.