1. A babysitter! Date night is coming up, and it will be nice to go out with my hubby sans kids.
2. My dog Buddy. He is a sweet pup and such good companionship. I love my dog! (He is a Boston Terrier).
3. Encouragement. I received 2 encouraging cards in the mail this week. One from a good friend and the other from my sister. I love getting mail, and encouragement is the best.
4. My children's friends. Both my girls have best friends who are good kids (sisters too) from a good family. It's so nice to be able to switch off for playdates and know the kids are happy and well cared for.
5. Jesus! I'm so thankful for a Savior that truly experienced all the emotions and feelings I do, and I know he can relate to what I'm feeling in good times and not so good. Yay Jesus!
BONUS**I'm thankful for Sonya - who celebrated her birthday this week and is the host for the Thankful Thursday meme.
That's it. A moment to pause and think of things for which I'm thankful. What are you thankful for this week? You can join this meme by clicking the button below to visit Truth4theJourney.