What 5 things (big or small) am I thankful for this week?
1. Due to sensitive teeth, sometimes a dental cleaning can be painful, but yesterday's cleaning was pain free AND no cavities.
2. Wednesday nights at church. A great excuse NOT to cook! A great opportunity to fellowship, and you may even learn something.
3. Sue J - she is my editor, extraordinaire. She is truthful in her critiques and helps me take my writing to the next level. Thanks Sue J!
4. The Circus! Well, I'm taking the kids today, so by tonight I may not be thankful for it. But as of right now, we're all excited to see the "greatest show on earth!"
5. My short story was accepted to appear in a BOOK being published in Oct. '09. It's called Christmas Miracles, and it being put together by Cecil Murphey and Marley Gibson. Can I get an AMEN! My first book entry people! I am so very excited.
What are you thankful for this week? Join Sonya's Meme by clicking the button below.
Have a great day!