If it's Thursday, it's time to give thanks. (Yes, every day is time to give thanks. But on the blog, it's Thursdays.) This week's things I'm thankful for:
1. I am thankful for the wonderful Christmas holiday, and the joyous time I spent with my family. The kids had great playdates, and went to the movies, and it was wonderful. I also have 99% of my Christmas stuff put away (1% is the random stuff that keeps popping up).
2. I'm equally thankful the kids have gone back to school this week. I love their school with Christian educators and administrators, where they pray daily and learn about God as well as academics.
3. I'm thankful I started working on my book this week! I spent several hours on Monday doing discovery work, emailing, phoning and faxing. Leg work - but necessary.
4. I'm thankful for antibiotics; my little one has an ear infection. After being up a lot on Tuesday night with pain, I'm thankful that we have drs to find the cause, meds to fix it and for sweet sleep!
5. I'm thankful for all the encouraging words on my blog on Monday. "You like me, you really like me!" *
If you want to post your own Thankful Thursday post or to read more, visit Truth 4 the Journey by clicking the button below.
*My husband asked this morning "What does that mean in #5?" So for those of you who have missed the "You like me" joke, here is the information (Source: Wikipedia): 'Sally Field won an Academy Award in 1985 for her starring role in Places in the Heart. Her gushing acceptance speech is well-remembered for its earnestness. She said, "I haven't had an orthodox career, and I've wanted more than anything to have your respect. The first time I didn't feel it, but this time I feel it, and I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!"The line ending in "...I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!" is often misquoted as simply "You like me, you really like me!" which has subsequently been the subject of many parodies.'