1. I will get back to my pre-children body weight and build without diet, exercise or illness.
2. My desk will remain neat and organized to provide a peaceful working environment.
3. I will not raise my voice at my kids the 11th time I tell them to do something (even though they haven't listened the first 10 times).
4. I will put the laundry away on the same day that I wash, dry and fold it.
5. I will not check my email more than twice a day. I will use all that extra time to organize my household.
6. I will not determine my blog postings worth by the number of comments left. (But everyone knows if you hit 25, "They like you, they really like you!"
7. I won't wait until the night before my weekly bible study to do my bible study homework.
8. I'll accept those fine lines or gray hairs as signs of wisdom learned over the years (HA!).
9. I will not be ashamed of the fact that I, you know, well occasionally, not that I have to, sometimes watch American Idol.
10. I will gather up all the change in my home, roll it and cash it in...quite possibly becoming a millionaire. (where does all this change come from???)
What are your Rainbow Resolutions??