Thursday, December 4, 2008
Thankful Thursday 12/4
Sharing in Thankful Thursday with Truth 4 the Journey (click the button above to visit her blog). I am listing 5 things, big or small, I am thankful for this week.
1. Thanksgiving went wonderfully at my house, I am so thankful that the food was great, the clean up easy, the kids all played well together. Really a nice day.
2. For the "men folk" who brought all our Christmas stuff down from the attic on Thanksgiving day, since my husband is still recovering from arm surgery and cannot lift boxes.
3. That I've been asked to write a 4 part series for an ezine, and I turned in "Part 1" on Monday. It will run Jan - Apr and I'll link to it in each month. Meeting deadlines is awesome!
4. I am truly thankful for how blessed I am with "things" in my life. Not that we're rich, but I am sponsoring a few people this holiday and when you see the needs that are out there, you cannot help but feel so blessed for simple things like home, family, food.
5. I am thankful that I'm finished Christmas shopping for my kids! But they're easy. I haven't bought a thing for my husband, and have no ideas either. But I'm thankful I've done a lot of shopping, and have little left to do.
That's it, 5 easy things to be thankful for this week. How about you?