Five things I am thankful for this week:
1. I'm done Christmas shopping! Hooray!
2. Bloggy friend - Greg sent me the cutest Christmas stuff. Really made my day. (and the girls love 'em too!) Thanks Greg!
3. Encouragement in my writing journey. I signed a contract to write 7 devotions for pay this week. God keeps telling me to keep writing. I really think I've found my gift, and I am so thankful.
4. My Christmas cards finally went out! At long last! That always feels like a huge undertaking. But I got them out. If you don't get one from me, I'm sure it just got lost in the mail. *grin*
5. Jesus' Birthday is in 7 days! I'm so thankful that Jesus was born, so that he could know every thing I experience on this earth, and understand my feelings. He died for me (and you!), so that we can be with him eternally. I'm just so so thankful for that.
So that's my five things this week. How about you? Join Truth 4 the Journey's Thankful Thursday by clicking the Thankful Thursday button, or you can just leave me a comment.
I'm always THANKFUL for comments!!