I am joining the Thankful Thursday meme from Truth4theJourney. I am supposed to list 5 things I am thankful for today, remembering even the smallest things.
1. My Cooking Co-op. Today is my day to cook, so I sometimes don't feel very thankful on Thursday as I make dinner for 20 people (4 families). But when my delicious meals are delivered to me every Monday, Tuesday and Friday, I am very thankful.
2. Coffee. Never has such a small thing brought such great joy to a person. Just mentioning it makes me smile. It's not the coffee, it the essence...a hot cup of coffee with a good friend and great conversation. Coffee Anyone?
3. Blog Friends. I have met so many wonderful, encouraging people on the blog! People who don't hesitate to pray for me and bless my soul. I would have never believed it.
4. My Chiropractor. Crunch, crunch. No more back pain or head aches. What is there not to be thankful about there?
5. Maid Service. Okay, it's true, every other Thursday I have cleaning people. I am SO thankful for that. It started when I had a high pressure, long houred job over 10 years ago...but I never cancelled them once I started being a stay at home mom. So I admit it, I'm spoiled. And since it's Thursday, I better go pick up the clutter so they can clean! (Yes, you really do have to clean up before the maid comes.)
So quick as that, five small things I'm thankful for today. If you want to play along, you can list them in the comments section, or do your own post and just let me know...and be sure and stop by the host Truth4theJourney and let her know too!