I got tagged! I am being tagged by Pamela at Pink Shoe Lady who has just blessed my socks off with her encouraging comments. Her own testimony of faith and fortitude is amazing, as you can read here.
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you (in this case me)
2) Post these rules on your blog
3) Write 6 random things about yourself
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up (Thanks Pamela!)
Six random things:
1) I love to sing, cannot carry a tune and embarrass my children by singing out loud in front of their friends.
2) I haven't mentioned my coffee addiction, in at least a couple of blogs, so I will remind you all that I love coffee: hot, iced, frozen, coffee ice cream, coffee chocolates...you get the idea.
3) I get seriously shocked every time I remember I am 40. I just feel like I'm still in my 20's. When did I grow up?
4) I am germaphobe and think Clorox wipes are the greatest invention ever!
5) One of the things I love about having kids is enjoying guilty pleasures with them, like ice cream cones and watching High School Musical over and over again.
6) I am a grandma...okay, well not really, but my husband has 5 grandchildren, so that makes me a step-granny - and the best looking granny on the block no doubt.
The people I am tagging:
Well, here's the thing. I'm a no pressure kind of gal. I'm the one that deletes the emails that say "send this to everyone you know."
So I'm tagging everyone and no one. If you want to do this on your site, copy it and go for it. If you don't, then don't. And if you want to play, but don't blog, write your 6 random things in the comments section.
And thanks again to Pamela for her sweet encouraging words.